Field Sales Executive - Office Supplies and Stationery Specialist - North East - 22,000- 26,000 basic salary, realistic first year OTE of 45,000 - UK Market Leader The Role: * As the Field Sales Executive , you will be selling their range of office consumables and supplies to a full range of clients. You will also be rewarded for cross divisional selling within the group.
* You will be generally selling to medium and larger clients.
*The territory will be focused around the North East.
* 70% of your time will be proactively searching for new business; 30% of your time will be account management. You will manage any account that you bring on.
* You will work from home, however there is a full office network that is at your disposal. The Candidate:
* The number one requirement is that you will have had a previous record of success in a new business focused business to business field sales role. Ideally you will have experience of the office supply or stationery sector.
* You will ideally be a strong relationship builder both with internal and external client contacts.
* The ability to generate new business will be required and expected for the role.
* The sales style is very consultative and solution led, therefore you will need to demonstrate how you would approach a solution sale.
* You will be a Business Development Manager who is ideally outgoing, a team player, a hard worker, dynamic, ambitious and a self starter.
* The ability to work autonomously would be preferable.
* Due to the fact that you will be working predominantly in the North East area you will need to be commutable to or live in the North East. Ideally you will be located in the Newcastle, Sunderland or Durham areas. The Company:
* Outstanding opportunity for an office consumables Sales Specialist to join this well established market leading company.
* As the Field Sales Executive you will be offered a generous overall package with an uncapped commission structure, company car, mobile and laptop.
* The position has become available due to expansion across the country.
* The Group has been established for in excess of 100 years and their annual sales are in the region of 180 million. The Package:
* Basic salary : 22,000- 26,000
* Realistic 1st year OTE: 45,000
* Company Car, Laptop, Mobile
* Incredibly stable workforce throughout the Group and division
* Market leading privately owned business The client is looking to hold interviews promptly so please APPLY NOW!!!
In respect of the above role(s), Prime Time Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973