The Client: Our client is a progressive and fast-growing payments and retail service organisation with a reputation for innovation and market leading product offers. They have terminals in over 23,000 retailers & operate one of the largest self fill cash machine networks, help thousands of retailers benefit from great credit and debit cards service rates and have paid out millions of pounds in SIM card commission. This is an exciting opportunity to become a crucial part of the team. They are looking to appoint an experienced account manager within the FMCG sector to cover various patches across the UK. The Role: As a Territory Development Manager your responsibilities will include working with independent and multiple retailers in a defined territory, developing and maintaining relationships, identifying opportunities and maximising the value and return for retailers through traditional terminal payment services and additional products. The Candidate: You will be a target-driven and self motivated individual that is looking for a long term career. Excellent questioning skills are essential as is a strong sales ability. Relationships are the key to their business so you will be a real people person, being personable is key! Main Responsibilites:
- To identify the key decision maker by outlet and develop strong sales relationships with agents and retailers in defined territory to ensure a face to face selling opportunity is realised in every call.
- To deliver against defined sales targets agreed each week, month, quarter and year.
- To deliver action plans prioritising and grading the potential of your customer base.
- To develop strong working relationships with all retailers and agents to ensure they actively promote PayPoint products and services, including compliance in terms of competitor removal.
- To complete all operational tasks within the defined timescales and deadlines.
- To journey plan effectively, prioritising calls providing the greatest opportunity to deliver sales for core products and providing support to maximise current business.
- To comprehensively plan and prepare for each call, ensuring SMART objectives are set for each outlet each visit with a view of continually developing retailer business and PayPoint penetration.
- To follow PayPoint in call procedure, ensuring maximum compliance in all contract completion and retailer commitment.
- To review transactions / business data provided to identify areas of opportunity, underperforming agents and track personal performance against KPI’s.
- To utilise all sales tools provided.
- To attend and participate in monthly Sales /Operational Days demonstrating accountability for your territory.
- To deal with and resolve where possible, any queries and complaints encountered in the field where appropriate referring issues to your RSM.
Most Important Thing: Candidates MUST be on a E,N,NW,SW,W,WC postcode and must have experience as an account manager and FMCG candidates are preffered. Salary & Benefits 22k basic salary 40k OTE (UNCAPPED) 4K CAR ALLOWANCE MOBILE PHONE LAPTOP Excellent Training Interested? If so then please get in touch call Kayleigh Wenham on: 01923 801 818/ 07412732273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org