Project Manager - c£38K - Instrumentation - Innovative Products- Gloucester - Fantastic Benefits!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest global engineering companies in the world. The organisation are world renowned for their superb high quality products which they supply to a wide variety of industries. They offer on-going career development, intense product training and a benefits package which is attractive to employees and also their families. They are looking for a Project Manager to work at their facility in the Gloucestershire area.
Working with the R&D manager, develop annual plans to ensure the Flow PG agreed projects are delivered on time and to budget
Work with Technology team leaders to ensure robust project plans are developed and updated for each project. Take lead role in ensuring that relevant Gate checklists are updated. Assist Technology team leaders in preparing monthly updates/reports etc as requested
- Work with all relevant functions (supply chain, manufacturing, product management, production engineering, service, etc) to ensure that the priorities are understood and that capabilities exist across all relevant functions to deliver on time
- Expedite and manage all functions to ensure relevant actions are completed on time
- Personally project manage key projects, and coach/develop project management skills for a team of 14.
- Manage members of Supply Management and Production when required for UK and Global projects, including visiting global offices to manage Project teams.
- Health, Safety and Environmental performance. Setting the climate to ensure all personnel give this area the correct level of attention. Provide leadership by personally carrying out Inspection Tours
- Manage the complete development process of product development for projects ranging from £100,000 to £10,000,000
- HND/Degree in relevant subject (Business, NPI, Engineering) or equivalent
- Experience of multi functional project management
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment
- Experience in Primavera and/or MS Projects
- Prince 2 Project Management Training Course
- Ability to travel internationally on occasion
- Driven and motivated, ability to see and push through requirements for project completion
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
In respect of the above role(s), Prime Time Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.