|Salary Band||30000-34999 £ p.a.|
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST, UPTO £35,000 PER ANNUM. PERMANENT, CHELMSFORD AREA
An excellent opportunity to join a well-established financial company, who are seeking an experienced In-house Recruiter to complement their existing HR and recruitment team.
The successful candidate MUST have previous in-house/on site, permanent recruitment experience preferably gained within a financial/insurance background and essentially within a commercial environment.
Working closely with internal staff including senior management level, you will take full responsibility for all aspects of in-house recruitment: writing job descriptions, advertising, utilising social medial, organising and running assessment days, organising agency PSL's, filtering CV's, interviewing and testing potential candidates using a suite of assessment tools through to offering contracts. It is a fast- paced, high-pressure environment where you could be handling up 20 jobs at any one time, for positions ranging from general admin to management roles. Another aspect of the role will be handling HR duties such as performance management, absence management, and employee relations (disciplinary and grievance).
* Proven in-house/on site recruitment experience gained within a commercial environment is essential
* Experience of handling all of the above listed duties
* Must be experienced in all forms of recruitment from arranging agency PSL's, Social Media, websites and job boars, organising and running assessment days and head hunting
* Must have experience of working in the large commercial environment, preferably insurance/finance
* Must have experience of handling these duties for companies with 450 + staff
* Must have previous HR experience
Salary and benefits:
* Up to £35,000 per annum
* 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* No on site parking, within a short distance from the Park and Ride
Keywords: HR, finance, In-house, permanent recruitment, insurance, internal recruitment, recruitment, HR recruiter, HR assistant, recruitment specialist
Please note that due to the high level of applications we are only able to contact you if short listed for this vacancy. If you have not been contacted within 3 days then your application has been unsuccessful. All shortlisted candidates will be required to officially register at our offices and provide a UK passport or valid work visa. Prime Time would like to wish all job seekers every success.
In respect of the above role Prime Time Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973
|You need to have registered and logged in to apply for a job|