Field Sales Executive - Northampton - 19,380 basic, with a 1st year realistic on target earnings of 30,000 Uncapped. Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join the World Leading Service Provider.
Selling their legislated service contracts, you will be offered a generous overall package with a company car, uncapped on target earnings and the opportunity to join a FTSE 100 Company in their most recognised and profitable division.
- Selling tailored hygiene services which are supported by Health & Safety legislation protecting commercial and corporate businesses
- With a personally assigned territory of Northampton and the surrounding areas, you will be responsible for maximising current client spend along with prospecting new clients via field visits, teleprospecting & client referrals
- Work in a team environment whilst reporting your sales figures to your Sales Manager on a regular basis
- Promote a positive and professional attitude when in the field to ensure that the high standards required for customer service, safety and environmental consciousness are maintained
- Undertaking risk assessments and reporting any issues identified to ensure compliance with health and safety standards
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage to ensure success is achieved
- Results orientated and motivated by success Enthusiastic, outgoing and determined sales approach
- A demonstrable track record of success in a new business field sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong work ethic with the ability to manage your own diary effectively
- Established for over 80 years my client has grown to become UK's longest-established, best known and most trusted Washroom service provider
- FTSE 100 Company who were quickly recognised as the Number 1 Service Provider in the World Currently operate in over 49 countries and employ over 70,000 people worldwide
- Their success is the result of identifying and understanding their customers’ needs, innovating to meet them and exceeding their expectations on every occasion
- The companies training programme is recognised within the industry as the best
- Fantastic award winning 7 week training programme with ongoing legislation training provided
- Their people are given the opportunity to succeed, and are rewarded and supported based on their success
- £19,380 Basic Salary
- First year OTE 30,000 (Uncapped)
- Fully expensed company car (Vauxhall Astra)
- Fuel Card and Mobile
- Award winning training provided on an ongoing basis
- Career Development Excellent opportunity to join a stable and expanding company with an exciting team culture
As an equal opportunities employer Prime Time Recruitment welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note that due to the large volume of CVs received we are only able to respond to successful applications. If you have been successful we will contact you within 72 hours of your application. We are unable to give specific feedback to unsuccessful candidates.