Permanent Position Salary competitive
This is a newly created opportunity to join an entrepreneurial privately-owned business. The company has grown through acquisitions and has a mixed portfolio of fashion brands with in excess of 600 stores nationwide. Reporting to the Senior Group Management Accountant, main purpose of the role is to assist in the prepation and analyis of monthly management accounts and shop accounts.
* To produce a set of management accounts and shop accounts for one company within the group and assist in the production of the accounts for the remaining companies
* Take control of the financial reporting for all shops within that company and provide support to shops, area managers, regional controllers and commercial director
* Produce the budgeted and forecasted P&L/cash flow/balance sheet for the specific company and assist in the preparation of the above for the group
* Attend and produce information for financial reviews relating to the performance of the shops. Prepare and post the monthly journals
* Fully reconcile the control accounts and post any necessary correcting Journals
* To ensure all the financial controls laid down by the company are adhered to To continually strive to improve systems and relevant management information
* Qualified or part qualified ACCA Build relationships with internal customers
* Experience of preparation of monthly managements accounts
Please submit your CV Contact Details
Please note we do try to reply to all applications, however on occasions due to the high level of response we may on be able to reply to the most appropriate.
Grosvenor Boston, a division of Prime Time Recruitment Limited, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.